Wednesday, May 4, 2011

MicroGiving Fund Raiser









My nephew in Cape Town has been in a serious biking accident which has shattered his C5 vertebra and dislocated his C6 . The good news is that he is going to be okay, but it'll be a long road to travel. Knowing Kevin he'll probably make it a short road and be racing again in 6 months .
The reason for posting this is that my youngest, Kevin's cousin, has started a fundraiser to help support him and his young family, (of which I must show off and add that their daughter is my name sake, just spelt differently - Tamsyn,) and needs a place to send donors to look at some of the pottery I am donating to the cause.. So while I love to garden and call it my passion for Live Mud - I also love to share my passion for Dead Mud - ceramics.
For more info see her website :- www.microgiving.com/profile/jallpress

No comments:

Post a Comment